Know Your Rights
Protect yourself, your family & your community. The 1st step to securing your family’s future is to Know Your Rights! CIRC has an interactive curriculum to teach communities about their rights when confronted with ICE or police in Colorado.
- What is the difference between ICE and different police forces
- Overview of current deportation practices
- Your rights when ICE shows up at court
- Your rights when ICE/police conduct a home raid
- Your rights during a police traffic stop
- Your right to pay bond at jail
If you would like to become a Know Your Rights Trainer or have questions contact:
- JuanDavid Garza, Legal Services Coordinator: email@example.com
- Kevin Omaña Mendoza, Legal Services Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar services available:
Interested?! Request a Know Your Rights training today.
Email CIRC’s Legal Services Coordinator below to request a training in your community.