Refugees & Asylee Immigration Support
LFSRM works together with LIRS, and other churches, organizations, community groups, businesses, and individuals to provide the services and supplies necessary for refugees to become self-sufficient and integrate into their new communities.
Meet with an Immigration Advocate for assistance:
- General immigration consultation to review your immigration history and potential forms of relief
- Adjustment of Status to Lawful Permanent Residence – Form I-485
- Renewal or Replacement of Lawful Permanent Residency card
- Application for Employment Authorization – Form I-765
- Relative Petitions for family members in the US or overseas – Form I-130 and Form I-730
- Consular Processing
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) – request and review of your immigration history and documents
- Refugee Travel Document
- Naturalization/ Citizenship application including application for medical waiver for disability or impairment– Form N-400 and Form N-648
Similar services available:
Want to learn more?
Click the links below to learn more or call now!!